|Version 7 (modified by xi, 7 years ago) (diff)|
PyYAML.org - the home of various YAML implementations for Python
We are moving; some links may not work.
- Complete transferring the content to the new site. Move the pyyaml-legacy svn repository to the new site.
- Release PySyck-0.60. Make a tarball for syck including SyckPatches.
- Fix grammar issues of PyYAML 3000 according to the discussion on YAML-core.
- Write an example program (yaml-highlight) for PyYAML. It should insert tags at the beginning and the end of each token and parser event and use YAML for configuration.
- Release PyYAML 3000.
- Write a simple "canonical" YAML parser and a paper explaining the method.
Trac Starting Points
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.