|Version 34 (modified by anonymous, 9 years ago) (diff)|
PyYAML.org - the home of various YAML implementations for Python
2006-08-20: PyYAML 3.04 is released.
2006-08-01: LibYAML 0.0.1 is released.
2006-06-19: PyYAML 3.03 is released.
2006-05-15: PyYAML 3.02 is released.
2006-05-07: PyYAML 3.01 is released.
2006-03-26: PySyck 0.61.2 is released.
2006-03-18: PySyck 0.61.1 is released.
PyYAML aka PyYAML 3000
PyYAML is the next generation YAML parser and emitter for Python.
PyYAML Legacy aka PyYaml
PyYAML Legacy is the original implementation developed by various authors.
LibYAML is a YAML parser and emitter written in C.
What implementation should you use?
Check this matrix if you are confused trying to choose a suitable implementation.
|Latest version||0.61||3.04||0.32 + forks||0.0.1|
|Parser||YAML 1.0||YAML 1.1||YAML 1.0 (incomplete)||YAML 1.1|
|Emitter||YAML 1.0||YAML 1.1||YAML 1.0||YAML 1.1|
Wiki Topic Index
- Fix grammar issues of PyYAML 3000 according to the discussion on YAML-core and IRC.
Write an example program (yaml-highlight) for PyYAML. It should insert tags at the beginning and the end of each token and parser event and use YAML for configuration. Emitter. Release PyYAML 3000.
- Write a simple "canonical" YAML parser and a paper explaining the method.
libyaml3000 (SoC proposal).
- support for yaml bytecode.
Trac Starting Points
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.