|Version 15 (modified by xi, 7 years ago) (diff)|
PyYAML.org - the home of various YAML implementations for Python
I've added some anti-spam measures. If you find your legitimate edit being blocked, please let me know (xi (at) resolvent (dot) net).
2006-03-18: PySyck 0.61.1 is released.
PyYAML 3000 is the next generation YAML parser for Python.
PyYAML Legacy is the original implementation developed by various authors.
What implementation should you use?
Check this matrix if you are confused trying to choose a suitable implementation.
|Implementation||PySyck||PyYAML 3000||PyYAML Legacy|
|Latest version||0.61||SVN only||0.32 + forks|
|Parser||YAML 1.0||YAML 1.1||YAML 1.0 (incomplete)|
|Emitter||YAML 1.0||None||YAML 1.0|
- Release PySyck-0.60. Make a tarball for syck including SyckPatches.
- Fix grammar issues of PyYAML 3000 according to the discussion on YAML-core.
- Write an example program (yaml-highlight) for PyYAML. It should insert tags at the beginning and the end of each token and parser event and use YAML for configuration.
- Release PyYAML 3000.
- Write a simple "canonical" YAML parser and a paper explaining the method.
Trac Starting Points
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.