- 06:00 Ticket #41 (Patch: Use types module instead of hand crafted entities and type().) created by
- Hi, I have a patch that makes PyYAML use types module instead of hand …
- 10:17 Ticket #40 (incomplete dict constructor) created by
- Hi all, I'm puzzled by a strange behavior of yaml If you run the …
- 02:03 Ticket #39 (yaml.load("") raises an exception) closed by
- fixed: It's a bug, and it was already fixed in svn rev .
- 17:28 Ticket #39 (yaml.load("") raises an exception) created by
- With the latest PyYAML (3.04): […] I think this is a bug - at least it …
- 11:16 Ticket #38 (PySyck handles non-alphanumeric strings as references, others not) created by
- […] the first two commands show that python itself doesn't …
- 06:57 Ticket #37 (Cross referenced aliases unsupported ?) closed by
- invalid: In YAML, anchors (like &element2) should be defined before the …
- 05:10 Ticket #37 (Cross referenced aliases unsupported ?) created by
- Hi, the following doesn't work : […] Is it normal, or is it just …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.